Saturday 5 May 2012

High Up In The Sky.

I twist and turn for hours on bed trying to put myself to sleep. Then I remembered what my uncle used to say, look up at the night sky, the stars are winking at you and hear the lullaby of the cold night breeze put you to bed. Say goodnight to the world and dont you worry the stars will keep you safe at night.

   I closed my eyes. Suddenly, warm air filled my train of thoughts. The sunlight hurts my eyes, when I open my eyes, it's already morning. I looked outside the window and I  saw my baby sister playing with the cats in the garden. I walked outside, and lay on the tall grass. I closed my eyes as the warm summer air pass by me. Then, something soft touched my face. I opened my eyes, it's cotton candy. Puzzled, I looked up at the sky, the clouds are falling down, and it's turning into cotton candies. 
 
   I heard my baby sister laughing, running around , catching falling clouds. Then my brother came , and carried me on his back. Everyone was catching and eating the clouds that somehow turned into cotton candies. It was almost dusk, we were all sitting on the grass, watching the sunset when suddenly, the leftovers of the clouds floated back up to the sky, and there were little whales with wings flying around the clouds. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. How I wish it wouldnt have to end

No comments:

Post a Comment