Saturday 8 October 2011

Gardyloo!

    Life's never boring. It's just people who chose to be boring. Amy always says I'm crazy. And I told him I'm  normal. I believe those who aren't crazy aren't normal. Because , if everyone's being sane, then who's gonna color the world , if it not the insane ones. Insanity is what keeps life an adventure. Imaginations are added to make it more adventurous. Half of those who are reading this, are going to say it's nonsense. Well, most of the time , I couldn't even understand what I said. But it still  makes sense somehow.
   I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cell. You people think science can explain everything because it makes sense and things that doesn't make sense are non sense. It doesn't have to be that way. There're always answers to everything. You'd probably say , ''But, what about the unanswered questions?'' . It's answered because you haven't found a way to answer it. Experience have answers to everything and you can never have enough experience that is why you don't have the answers.
   Life's short. True. But what makes it shorter is people waste their time doing what everybody else is doing. You'd probably disagree with me, and say, no. You're living your life. But is it true? Are you, really? How? By doing the same thing as everyone else is? Think again.
   There're always new thinhen gs to be learnt. To be seen. There're things waiting to be explored. There're always something new about the world. Nature's secret. Everything on this earth, from the biggest nature to the smallest, have it's use.  We're living in the century where people think , everything has been discovered. But it's not. One thing that fascinates me about the world and it's nature, is,  there're a lot of thing hidden. Things that we can never think of. Things beyond our imaginations.
   Theories are made, but are they really true? They are made because logically , they made sense. But, have you seen it for real? What if, it's the other way around? And the other way around, is what the theorists think , it doesn't make sense? You see, life's never boring. It's the people who make it boring. When you try something that never cross others mind, they say you're crazy. Doesn't mean , it never cross their mind, it makes you insane because it cross yours. Or maybe I am insane , for trying something that never cross anyone's mind. So, what if I'm insane for that? Let 'em call me that. At least I wouldn't be saying life is bored because I'm too scared to be brave and explore this life. Call me insane, kooky, lunatic, bonkers. But all the best people are. 


I write nonsense, not theories.

1 comment: